NTM is using Sales Cloud, CRM Analytics and a new Salesforce Industry product called Media Cloud ASM (Ad sales management) for CRM, billing and order management.
As a CRM developer, you have an important role in NTM’s digitalization journey and have a big impact on the efficiency of the users daily work.
The CRM team consists of four team members, and your main responsibility is to take care of all the parts that need to be developed in code. Our Sales Cloud instance is a low code setup, and your main focus will be on building user-friendly solutions in Media Cloud. You are also a key resource in providing team recommendations and actively participating in creating key architecture and design decisions related to our platform.
We prioritize developing Vlocity /Media Cloud and NTM will invest in you, making sure you have the opportunity to become a Vlocity /Media Cloud superhero!
Skills & requirements
- Good communication skills and are eager to discuss and propose technical solutions
- A team player but also works independently
- Eager to learn new things and happy to always improve on your work
- +3 years’ experience as a Developer in Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience working with APEX, Lightning web components, json and xml
- Experience building and maintaining APIs
- Relevant certifications in Sales Cloud or Service Cloud
- Fluent in English
It is meritorious if you are/have
- Fluent in Swedish
- Experience within Media or B2B sales
- Experience of invoicing process
- Knowledge/experience of Vlocity (EPC & CPQ) including Vlocity OmniScript
- Relevant certifications in Vlocity components
The CRM team works closely with our users and stakeholders to help NTM on its digital journey. We’re an open-minded and transparent team that often has different opinions and experiences, which we believe contribute to finding the best solutions!
Location: Flexible. We have offices in Eskilstuna, Linköping, Luleå, Motala, Norrköping, Nyköping, Piteå, Skellefteå, Stockholm, Uppsala, Vimmerby, Visby, and Västervik. We offer the possibility to work from home.
We are a values-driven group that strives for equality and diversity and therefore value applicants with different backgrounds and experiences.
This employment is full-time, permanent.
Please send your resumé in either Swedish or English.
If you have any questions before you apply, please reach out to: email@example.com
A great place to work
- Pension och försäkringar enligt kollektivavtal
- Utvecklas med vårt mentors- och managementprogram
- Förmånliga friskvårdserbjudanden
- Rabatter hos våra samarbetspartners
- Ta del av utbildningsstipendier
- Framstående ledarskapsutveckling
About the company
NTM is one of Sweden's largest local media groups, a foundation-owned group with its heart in local journalism.
We have employees in local markets from Småland to Norrbotten. Our media advisors and advertising agency Fluid help companies with campaigns, content and strategy. Most of our own newspapers are printed by Pressgrannar and Tryck i Norr, and distributed by our distribution company Svensk Hemleverans, which also offers morning home deliveries for both letters and parcels, e.g. from our own e-commerce.
We have high ambitions in our daily work and as an employer. We work actively with our working environment, skills and leadership to create a thriving business.
We value diversity and develop by drawing on the diverse experiences and perspectives of our employees, but we come together under a common set of values: we are responsive, goal-oriented and curious and therefore quick to change. We have a positive spirit and we are forgiving, tolerant and inclusive.